2019 Year in ReviewJanuary 05, 2020
2019 has been an incredible year.
Below are some of the highlights
- To date, we have 6 major projects of both a global bank and regional bank that have utilized VAL.
- To date, more than 600 spreadsheets and 50 over JIRA projects have been operationalized in VAL.
- Our team has grown to 8 people. The additional strength is to build out VAL data capability further and support our customers’ digitization and automation initiatives and future roadmap.
- Taking feedbacks from our user community, we have designed a multi-tenanted VAL SaaS version with a brand new UI and feature sets. The new UI and feature will not only improve the user experience but help increase productivity. Our beta version is now available online, signup here.
In the last 3 - 4 months of 2019, we have been actively speaking with companies from a diverse group of industries and sizes. The problem of operationalizing data and using data is not just a problem with banks but a problem shared across big, medium, and small companies outside of banking. The crux of adopting a data solution lies in its simplicity, flexibility, and familiarity, which will be the core focus of 2020 for us.
In 2020, we aim to
- Complete porting our on-premise VAL capability into VAL SaaS by March 2020
- Integrate, integrate, integrate. Increase our ability to automate data ingestion and data publication across a more comprehensive system set.
- Expansion of business solutions using VAL thru chat applications and mobile applications.
From the team at Front To Back Culture (soon to be thinkVAL), we would like to thank all our users and partners for their support and valuable feedback. At the same time wishing everyone a great new year ahead and looking forward to working with you and your team in this new year!
Subscribe to get news, best practices, our thoughts and VAL tips emailed to you.